I'm not afraid, Of anything in this world, There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard
I'm just trying to find, A decent melody, A song that I can sing, In my own company
I never thought you were a fool, But darling look at you, You gotta stand up straight, Carry your own weight, These tears are going nowhere baby
You've got to get yourself together, You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better, Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
I will not forsake, The colors that you bring, The nights you filled with fireworks
They left you with nothing
I am still enchanted, By the light you brought to me, I listen through your ears
Through your eyes I can see
And you are such a fool, To worry like you do, I know it's tough
And you can never get enough, Of what you don't really need now, My, oh my
You've got to get yourself together, You've got stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
…………
And if the night runs over, And if the day won't last, And if our way should falter, Along the stony pass
And if the night runs over, And if the day won't last, And if your way should falter, Along this stony pass
It's just a moment
This time will pass – Stuck in a moment (U2)
Greetings sports fans, yet another hot day in the Cape, beautiful day it is, if only we didn’t have the water shortage we are having here in these parts.
I trust all is well with you guys. I cant complain much, but then again if I could who really wants to listen. Oh wait you guys will listen, well at least read. I was thinking in the shower the other day, about the only time during the day I do much thinking. I was thinking how many people do you know that are always concerned about people knowing their business or assuming to know their business.
This email is not directed at anyone in particular, just in general, but if u feel that I am writing this specifically about you and you want to be bleak with me, well unfortunately I cant do anything about it and you are more than welcome to feel how you want to feel, but do bear in mind I did say.
You have recently gotten/broken up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, you have just got/lost your job, you are moving, someone thinks you like someone else…basically it just feels like someone is in your business. Generally what is our first emotion? Anger? Who told you? Why are people discussing me? What are people thinking about me? Blah blah fishpaste! My comment is ya it may be slightly irritating and possibly concerning BUT:
1) are these allegations true?
2) Will other people knowing about it change the fact?
3) Do u know who you are and what you are about?
Then fork boss what does this all matter? We get ourselves in a fuss for no apparent reason. So what if people are discussing you or your affairs. Nowadays, I shrug my shoulders and give it the good W…E…(whatever). Frankly I feel rather important that people want to spend their time discussing my affairs, clearly I am important enough for people to want to know what I am doing.
At the end of the day all its about in my eyes is do I know who I am, do I know what my intentions are? If my answer to these two questions is affirmative then really, at the risk of arrogance, fork what everyone says. I refuse to lose sleep over other people’s issues. I have so many other more pressing issues to deal with.
Anyway what I am getting at is in your affairs, it may be difficult most times, but try and keep your intentions pure so that under scrutiny you can walk with your head high. If u keep your business above board, then who can say what about ur biz, even if you don’t, at the time when you were doing what you were doing, you thought it was the right thing for you to do at that time, so I guess u must be more than willing to live with the consequences of your actions, whos law is it, I think its Newton’s, and it goes for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. If you do this, what people say about you or your affairs will mean as much to you as much as Bill Gates worrying about where he is going to get money from to feed his family today!
Birthdays
- 8th Kwaku,Bibi and Mr Degbor
- 12th Garrin
Anyway I am out for today, time to go home. And they say we don’t work here in the Cape. You all be good my lovelies. Respect!
Friday, February 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whose morality is it anyway?
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
So he is a little story to tell. But to begin I need to provide a little context. First off, I am a man of faith, I am either physically a...
No comments:
Post a Comment