Friday, December 08, 2006

So cometh the end of the year. A haphazard one in terms of emails coming out, but such has been the nature of my brain this year. Firstly a few new additions to the mailing list Randall, Violet, Ingrid and David. Welcome to our ever growing community, how many people actually read this I will never know, but ever growing none-the-less. Should you at any time have any comments on how to improve this website, content you would like discussed or give any comments please feel free to drop me an email or visit www.mondaymail.blogspot.com where most of my emails in the last 5/6 years or something have been posted.

I would have liked to have ended off the year with a bang and some deep meaningful email but I think I am all emailed out.

But I must tell you another story though I was at gym last week Saturday and my whole thoughts were I need to get me a book because as of today I wont really have much to do other than just park off and pack etc. Anyway so I bump into this friend of mine and she suggested a book called the “Art of Happiness” by the Dalai Lama, now I have mentioned to you guys before that I find Buddhism quite interesting and was going to perhaps look at getting a book about the faith or the man and his teachings (Dalai Lama). Anyway so I get the book and run into one or 2 other people that have recently read the book or are currently reading it…Freaky! Very interesting read thus far.

U know this is going to be one of those happy feely sort of emails so if that sort of thing bores you stop right here J U know this year has had many ups and downs and I am sure not just for me but for everyone, but its soooo easy for us to focus on the downs that we forget about the ups. I know I have been down this road before, but I think it only fair and right for me to bring it to the fore again. It’s only going through the downs that we truly appreciate the ups and it also gives you an appreciation that this life on this earth is not really yours, your creator has their own plans for your life. Yes it’s rough when you are going through the downs, but ey I am a firm believer in there being a silver lining on every cloud. Today may be the worst day ever but tomorrow may be the best day ever…or not, that’s what life is all about, but just as you have had the best day ever of your life in the past you may well have it again. Just learn what you need to learn from whatever you are going through because no doubt it will help you or someone whose path you may cross sometime in the future. Just keep your heads up, chest out and eyes open. Suck it in, cos a better day is coming there is a plan for you! In the end we all die, choose the best way you want to spend your time on this earth

Before I sign off all I would like to say is the best of the festive season to you all. Be safe, be careful, have a whale of a time, eat over indulge how else are you going to write your list of new years resolutions? May 2007 be all that and a bag of chips

Birthdays
I know there are a good few birthdays this month. I don’t have my diary with me today and I don’t want to piss anyone off by forgetting to mention their special days. If its your birthday this month, my warmest wishes to you and may your day be an absolute ripper.

Maximum respect till next we e-speak. PS if anyone feels the need to respond please cc yawzie@gmail.com, cos I would definitely love to read your response

Y

No comments:

Whose morality is it anyway?

  The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...