So are the Stars about to lose their shine? Well 90 min on Tuesday the 27th June 2006 will tell all. I believe they can show Brazil what African football has to offer, but will they? Time will tell. Many are going on about how well they have done to get this far, my sentiments exactly, but I add on to that, true winners rise in the face of adversity. What did Sean Connery say in the movie The Rock… “Losers try, winners go home and f#@k the prom queen”.
Ok so I was a bit harsh on John Pansil (the guy with the Israeli flag), yes he plays for Tel Aviv, but bra come on now?! Anyway moving swiftly along. A response to last weeks email…
Malaria- not an arb disease, the statistics are horrendous and if it was arb someone would have found a way to eliminate it. Go bill and melinda!diamonds, oil etc- well that is largely simple economics- demand and supply. Although one does need to give some credit to our friends at De Beers with their brilliant marketing - "diamonds are forever" ring a bell. Gold- again scarce resource but I agree Its value is largely linked to legacy. – Sarah
Well as I am sure you can see I started writing this on Monday, with the hope of getting it out by Tuesday, but alas…
I would like to write a long detailed but I cant cos its 18h00 on Friday evening, just finished closing out my work to do list, there is a soccer game on and I am off.
If I can leave you with a few thoughts, clichés they may be but true they defiantly are. This life we live is no dress rehersal (got it from somewhere recently) you only have one shot at it, regret not for any decision you made/make was the right one at that time, it was necessary to steer your life in the direction it was meant to head. Settle not because you deserve better, be the change you want to see/live. On that rather deep note I resign myself to a few days of traveling and contemplating life love and everything else, may you all stay well, till we next chat again. Nadia, hope you are recovering well, anyone else who has not been feeling all that well mentally and physically, hope the angels of good health are guiding your way.
What more can I say other than welcome to Sam, hope you enjoy our little community, should you have any comments to add, please go to www.mondaymail.blogspot.com or drop me a line on suggestions or comments or anything in general.
Birthdays
26th June Kemi
27th Tebo, Sean and Gail
29th Simone L
30th Alun
1st July Tracey L and Keith
3rd Jennifer
8th Dinesh
11th Rudi and Santie
12th Yao
15th Naeem and Garth
22nd Michelle W
24th Vusi
25th Elmar and Poms
26th Gina
27th Mike and Courtney
28th Jele, Reider, folks anniversary
29th Sheya
30th Eddie M, Will Lee
“do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not, but remember, that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for” – unknown
Maximum respect, Y
Friday, June 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whose morality is it anyway?
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
So he is a little story to tell. But to begin I need to provide a little context. First off, I am a man of faith, I am either physically a...
No comments:
Post a Comment