Sunday morning sun is shining… Glorious day on this side of the world I tell u, u would never guess that its winter. And to cap it off the Black Stars of Ghana did this continent proud at the world cup, not even close to getting ahead of myself, but it was a convincing display scoreline should have been much better, but in the words of Jake White, and lets not even discuss that pathetic rugby showing ‘a win is a win’ the difference is that at least my negroes tried to play a constructive game, my only issue and its burning me still is why that brother was branding the Isreali flag around like that, bra emancipate yourself from mental slavery!!!
This week isn’t going to be a formal email about anyone in particular, but just some thoughts I’d like to share with u all. I am sure many of you are thinking this, cos I have been thinking this for a while and a few weeks ago I was having a discussion with a mate at work and then last week I am just shooting the breeze with another bra and he had the exact thoughts I had which once again was a ripper and a sure sign.
Do you ever get the feeling that this world or life that we live is a fat joke, that there is an organisation running the show? No I haven’t lost the plot well at least I don’t think so, but then again which crazy people actually believe that they have? ;-).
Man has managed many years ago to put create a craft that is so heavy that it ploughed into a mighty building, it could bring it to the ground yet it has the ability to defy gravity and ‘float’ in the sky like a weightless bird. Man has managed to propel a large craft out of the earths atmosphere and place it on the moon. BUT there are still millions dying from an ‘arb’ disease like malaria?!!! The one phenomenon that blows my mind still is the fact that we have not been able to find a substitute to oil as yet! Well it has been reported though that in Brazil the have developed a substitute which involves converting wheat or some grain into fuel that can power a motor vehicle, currently apparently it is not a cost effective substitute…LIES!!! Someone has a bigger agenda out there that’s what I say.
Then there is this mineral called gold, a yellow metal that the world places so much value on. I mean what the f*&%!Yes its historical and since time in memoriam its been the known currency, wealth has been gauged on how much gold you possessed blah blah fish paste, I think its all a fat joke! Then there are diamonds really, who came out and said this odd looking stone should have so much value placed on it? Don’t tell me about them being scarce or precious or whatever, its just a fat joke how indoctrinated we are with bull and we just lap it up. Case in point Tanzenite, a couple of thousand rand for this blue stone that just came from no where and now we all place so much value on it,
You think that show Prison Break is a lie, you know the fact that there is a corporation running America? I doubt it, cos which sane person would inaugurate a person like George W into power ;-)
Think about it. But till then babe how many carrats do you want J Hope u all have a ripper week I am pretty excited for the next 2 weeks cos once I get through them I have a few weeks off, my first big leave since June 2004, so looking forward to kicking up my heels. Heading off the UK and plan to travel for a bit hopefully I will get a Schengen Visa. If any of you are travelling in July through Europe and are looking for company please holler, cos I am not looking forward to heading off on my own. I have no idea of where I want to go, definitely heading to France and maybe Greece, but very open to suggestions.
12th Carl, Mark, Sam
13th Fifi
17th Laila
18th Sarah Taaffe, Lebo Baloyi
20th Kgashane, Jacob
21st Hamish, Simone
23rd Peter K, Red Head Ed
24th Gretchen
Well that’s all folks (picture in your minds ear that loney tunes jingle)
Maximum respect
Y
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whose morality is it anyway?
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
So he is a little story to tell. But to begin I need to provide a little context. First off, I am a man of faith, I am either physically a...
No comments:
Post a Comment