“Have a baby, Have a baby by me, baby! Be a millionaire, Have a baby by me, baby! Be a millionaire, Have a baby by me, baby! Be a millionaire, Be a millionaire, Be a, Be a millionaire”
Apparently that is our new national anthem in SA….kwaaa
What a glorious day it is in Joburg today, man blazing hot, people on the move, I need to get back into the game, who’s got a job for me?
This week was an interesting week na. Something I never understand is when people are protesting about service delivery, or about anything really, what I never understand is why they have to turn violent and break things? My thinking is if those people who were meant to fix broken things or provide you with the basics are struggling to deliver as it is, how will making a mess in the streets and breaking things speed it up? Are you not just creating a bigger problem, or am I on tik?
Moving along, so many amongst us have been floating on cloud 9 this week, isn’t it. Aphrodite, Eros, Cupid are all doing the tango on your heart. The normal circular shapes of Irises have undergone a metamorphosis and have now taken on the shape of a heart.
Ok that’s me trivializing what this day means to many, and once again when the time comes for me to make a big deal about it trust u me I will, cos as I said before, my momma didn’t raise no fool but hear me out. 14th Feb, now it’s the whole month of Feb, now known as the month of love. Marketers I tell u. Same thing as with diamond rings but even worse. A bunch of flowers which I most probably could pick up for R100 today I will have to pay R400 or something insane for on the 14th Feb. A bottle of wine in a restaurant price shoots up.
I guess simple economics demand and supply, but still I don’t get it.
Anyway I don’t have much to say this week woop woop, super 14 has started ☺
Birthdays
8th Kwaku, Bibi
9th Thembi
11th Zahir,
12th Glamb, Nonku, Dodds
Ok that’s mee for another week.
Hope your weekend is full of humungous love and appreciation and recognition…sincerely
Remember no better time than the present
Y
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whose morality is it anyway?
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
The world and people have become even more fascinating for an inquisitive soul like mine. Let's start with a simple question that most...
-
So he is a little story to tell. But to begin I need to provide a little context. First off, I am a man of faith, I am either physically a...
No comments:
Post a Comment